Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a Versa owner that just joined the site and just started to mod it, comming from the Altima Community I thought I would let you all know my Altima is going to be featured on Tuner Cars,Drifting,Amsoil,Midwest Online Tuner Magazine-Tuner Maneuver Magazine in January!!! Check them out they are a enthusiast based magazine ran by enthusiasts and I thought I would let everyone know about them!

·
Registered
620 Posts
I am a Versa owner that just joined the site and just started to mod it, comming from the Altima Community I thought I would let you all know my Altima is going to be featured on Tuner Cars,Drifting,Amsoil,Midwest Online Tuner Magazine-Tuner Maneuver Magazine in January!!! Check them out they are a enthusiast based magazine ran by enthusiasts and I thought I would let everyone know about them!
Sweet dude, maybe you can get your Versa into some magazines too. :D

Care to post some pics of the Versa and Altima?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Where would be the best place to get Tiida parts?

Nissan dealership?

I like the front end of the Tiida and would like to convert. Maybe my best bet would be to find someone with a Tiida wanting to do a conversion to a Versa.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Some Tiida parts will directly swap to the Versa like headlamps, taillapms, interior (usually). The fascia won't fit on the front because of the slow-speed crash beam we have. The JDM fascias don't have the beam.

The most knowledgable person I know of for what swaps is Bob at VersaSpeed. He has tried a lot of the JDM items to figure out what works and what doesn't. I don't know if your local dealership can order JDM parts. The hardest part for any dealer will be to get the correct part numbers to order. I know Bob has sources to get all the part numbers you need and a source to get parts from Japan. I don't know if your local dealer has that source. You'll have to check with them on that.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.