Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have a 2007 Nissan Versa 1.8L Can it be Turbo'd? Anyone Done the Turbo on it before ? Only seem to find 1.6 Turbos online ? Also Looking to Do a Manual Trans Swap? If anyone has any of the following parts LMK
-Manual Trans Swap
- Turbo Kit
-Lowering springs and/or Coils
-Might consider a supercharger as well

Car Currently Has C.A.I & Straight piped

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Sorry but no turbo kits currently exist for the Versas nor will it ever probably. You'll have to build one from scratch. There have been a few unicorns but everything had to be custom for the most part. Not sure if you are aware of versaspeed but the guy that owns the site built a supercharger for it. Don't think he's mass producing it but you can probably have him collect the parts for you if you have the cash. Good luck

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bob from Versaspeed actually told me unless there's a large enough call for it, he can't afford to put into production a supercharger. Considering that the Versa tuning niche kinda fell through, it's unlikely to be a valid option for forced induction unless you build it yourself unfortunately. Believe me, that's what I was looking for too. Would have been a nice little setup.

You may have a better chance by swapping in the Sentra MR20DE then turboing that though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts