Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, quick question. Im rather rapidly modding my 09 versa hb and was wondering about buying the Fujita Cold air intake next month. Problem is i am very interested in a turbo kit and that would require buying a new intake to fit the kit right?

Not that i have seen more than mentions of a turbo kit and a few vids of a versa with one but no info as to what the setup was.

Anyways just dont want to throw money at parts i wont use in the long run.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
there is no turbo for the versa in production right now, unless you want to get one custom made. ZPI did the turbo for 2 versa's i think and they went out of business. dynatek supposedly was making a turbo for the versa, but they are unreliable with other projects for the versa like the intake manifold and long tube header.

btw. you will love the intake, i have AEM and a buddy of mine has the Fujita and they both growl. you will love it.

·
Administrator
5,024 Posts
i dont even wanna begin to imagine how much fun the versa would be with a T25 turbo and some minor mods... *drools*

But yeah theres no production turbo kit for the versa yet. I plan on getting the fujita intake too.

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
you missed it they the fujita on sale for $150 a couple of months back... thats when i got mine... i love it... i think its better then AEM, i just wish i had AEM's filter... watch out greg im gonna jack you! lol...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
:p i like the first piece of the fujita. and you like the filter.... ima jack you foo haha.
wat makes an intake CARB legal? just curious

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.