Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been reading alot about the turbo tiida that is to be released in Japan and China. 190 hp hot hatch powered by a 4 banger with a juke turbo. Nissan Japan reported releasing these to 130 other countries by 2014.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
there is a ton of threads with pics and specs already on this forum for the next generation tiida. With nissan's current global car plan I'd be willing to bet it will be the exact same car we get here as a Versa hatch.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hot hatches are poppin up all the time ford has one coming out soon as well as cheve, builds the chance of nissan releasing this one to the states to compete, but waiting till 2014...... Doesnt seem like a good idea.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hot hatches are poppin up all the time ford has one coming out soon as well as cheve, builds the chance of nissan releasing this one to the states to compete, but waiting till 2014...... Doesnt seem like a good idea.
yea i can see that as getting in the game late... but i do hope that the wait is worth it. I wish i could have waited but i needed a new car.

·
Banned
455 Posts
Agreed they need to get on the ball with this thing. Nissan hasn't even released of they will continue the SER or spec v anymore. Hell if the new versa Un comes out eight the turbo it will be able to keep up or walk the current b16 spec v

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Agreed they need to get on the ball with this thing. Nissan hasn't even released of they will continue the SER or spec v anymore. Hell if the new versa Un comes out eight the turbo it will be able to keep up or walk the current b16 spec v
With a turbo it should keep up with it from a luanch and blow past around 30 40 mph, depending on the skill of the driver. I raced new mazdaspeed 3 when I first got the versa I beat it off the line and up to 60 mph b4 the mazda flew past. Just goes to show not just anyone can drive these cars well.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Thats the juke R its nice theres a few posts and threads on here about it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.