Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I call the tow truck tmorrow- here's a fun situation. Went to start my 2008 1.5liter base model. Turns over-but not "catching". Did the standard jump start just in case, but useless. till same result. ( I did put battery in a year ago and power seems fine. ) Any help would be appreciated. I am not a mechanic.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Finding out which you don't have fire, fuel or compression would be a big help and allow us to at least know what direction to go. Do you have a check engine light? If so try to get the codes read and post them here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
did you figure it out? after codes, spraying starting fluid would be my next step.. but since this is like 18 days old i guess you figured it out by now? what was it?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Would have been nice to know how it turned out.......................................just love it when posters are in a panic and other posters try to help, and then nothing!!! The whole power of the forum is short circuited because your don't know what worked or what didn't work.......................

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
They don't care because you didn't fix their stuff for FREE. The more they panic the more shortcoming you see in how they prepare ahead for such things like they would not dare to happen. Then the flipside resultant attitude of 'nobody helped me and you need to go through that just like I did'.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts