Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
im all over that trunk brace.... after i get my paycheck and pay off some debt i have :p

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
it kinda looks like the whitline is more robust and sturdier in its setup

EDIT*** i take that back, the whiteline looks like it is mounted in 1 area (center of the spring) while the ultra racing has 2 differnt mounts. but the whiteline is adjustable and thicker... i may have to go whiteline, i don't know, tough decision.

·
Registered
452 Posts
honestly if you just search in nico its got a pic of the whiteline installed theirs no ground clearance issues i swore i told yall this before but anyways i cant even tell theirs a swaybar on there its so small

·
Registered
187 Posts
After the few AutoX's that I've ran with the versaspeed car and having one of my crew members that works on my 240SX Race Car drive it (and he really disliked FWD cars "wouldn't own one") you don't really need to add anything......the car and I quote the crew member "handles like the Race Car!"....the Versa has a really stiff chassis so just change the shocks and a strut bar and your good to go. Just check out the pictures on the website she corners pretty flat. :biggrin5:

·
Administrator
5,026 Posts
I just put the rear shock tower bar on, and FUCK! pulling out all the rear interior panels was a joke. I broke somethings doing it, and i was very gentle!!!

It made a noticeable difference right as i pulled out of my drive way.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
It made a noticeable difference right as i pulled out of my drive way.
Bet it almost feels as good as a stock sedan now :). Just messing with you, but all this talk of suspension parts and having a hatchback and sedan of the same car brings me back to the old s13 days. I can see the sedan vs hatches threads growing 80 pages like those use to.

Post some pics and tell how it feels different when you get a chance.

·
Administrator
5,026 Posts
Bet it almost feels as good as a stock sedan now :). Just messing with you, but all this talk of suspension parts and having a hatchback and sedan of the same car brings me back to the old s13 days. I can see the sedan vs hatches threads growing 80 pages like those use to.

Post some pics and tell how it feels different when you get a chance.
Lol. Hatches are way cooler than sedans!

I will snap some pics later. I gotta figure out when and how im getting this front bar on.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
9 Participants
Tubtub
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing