Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MPG King!
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's 1:30 a.m.. Pulling an all-nighter. Monster paper due at 9:00. Went to get a sub at a late night place. As I'm driving by a group of 3 kids (definitely 15-17 year olders), my V gets hit by an EGG!!! A fucking EGG!!! It's not even Halloween!!! Luckily, it hit my passenger window. If it had hit the paint, I would have jumped out of my car and confronted them with the wiffle bat in my backseat. It's duct taped, so it's got decent heft to it and I definitely would have swung and fought all three of them if they engaged me!

AND...

Down the road, I see a cop and tell them what happened. The cop was a prick!

Me: Good morning, officer - some kids back there just threw an egg at my car. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Officer: It didn't damage your car, did it? It hit your glass.

Me: I guess not.

Officer: Where are you coming from? Where are you headed? What are you doing out this late?

Me: I went to get food.

Officer: Well, okay, your car's not damaged. Have a good night.

Sigh.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Yeah it also sounds like Kernersville PD too, they are lazy!!!

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Holy fuck a duct taped wiffle ball bat. You are bringing me back to my childhood days. Shoot a little caulk in it so it settles at the end and hardens. You will knock them outta the park with that :).

BTW the wiffle company is right down the street here in Shelton, CT. I see it all the time.

Oh and sucks about the egg thing.

·
MPG King!
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, the great thing about a whiffle bat is that you can keep your opponent(s) at bay and inflict some serious pain, but not enough to impart life-threatening injuries provided that you don't swing at their heads. Oh, and whiffle ball is fun especially if it's only a handful of people. You don't have to go crazy chasing every passed ball or hit ball.

An egg. I couldn't believe it. They didn't even run. It's almost as if they wanted me to get out. But I had a paper to write and I wasn't trying to get arrested, etc., etc.. Windexed the glass and all is good.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
If that happened or ever does happen to me I would just keep driving and ignore it. No point in facing them and stooping to their level. My friend had a basketball thrown at her car once while driving. Some people just have no respect for other peoples property. Unfortunately that is the sad world we live in.

·
Registered
446 Posts
You should have dispensed some sweet justice on them.

I watched some kids drive around for 2 nights terrorizing my town with a paint ball gun. Shot cars up everywhere. I was able to tell the victims who had done it, as I had witnessed their tomfoolery. I was even able to lead the police to the individuals address, where the car was parked with said offending paint ball gun stuffed under a seat. (I was a pizza driver at the time, I saw it all) After all this, the police man walked over to the guys car, wiped at the paint, said "It's not permanent, there's no damage." and let the kids go. BS.

I can see why the police lean more towards leniency in a situation like this. From their perspective, it could have been Columbine, not some idiots with paint. But I do feel some punishment is necessary. This is why I'm a firm believer of street justice. Someone who does something stupid and gets lumped up for it will not be so quick to repeat that activity. I digress....

Eggs suck. Those kids suck. Take solace in the fact they are nothings, and always will be. And smile knowing one day they will mess with the wrong person. Someone who doesn't have anywhere to be at that time, and carries an aluminum bat for maximum damage.

·
Registered
452 Posts
i had some little kids chunk a rock at mine dude i grabbed em took em to their parents and the dude was a complete jerk about it i was like if that was me my parents woulda laid into me and he just like didnt do anything to his kids nothing it annoyed the crap outa me

·
Registered
446 Posts
i had some little kids chunk a rock at mine dude i grabbed em took em to their parents and the dude was a complete jerk about it i was like if that was me my parents woulda laid into me and he just like didnt do anything to his kids nothing it annoyed the crap outa me
LMAO the exact same thing happened to me once, with a slight twist. the parents called the police and charged me with assault. I didn't harm the child, I touched his collar at one point. According to the police this constituted assault. Nevermind the fact a 3 year old was playing next to a 5 lane road, speed limit 45mph, throwing rocks at cars while his mom was around the corner, in her house on the phone and didn't even know he was gone.

Funny addition to the story. I moved into a neighborhood around the same area about 3 years ago. One night I was out front drinking with the neighbors, lamenting over a job I didn't get because of this assault I was convicted of on my record. As I related the story, the woman who lived 2 doors down got all huffy. Turns out it was her and her kid! We had moved to the same street. LOL Life is funny sometimes...

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Somebody egged my dad's Sentra a couple years ago, I think it was totally random act. They are such a PITA to remove once they dry.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts