Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Well, I am making the decision put my Versa back to bare stock. I am selling the Fujita Cold Air Intake, Rear Altezza Tail Lights, Rear OEM spoiler (sanded and ready for paint). So far that is whats for sale. Please PM me for REASONABLE offers.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep, but my car is Airstream Metallic Silver. So I was just about to paint it but instead of getting a Jetta TDI, I am getting a Probe GT with T04 Turbo and KLZE JDM engine pushing 200hp stock, so since the turbo is added it should push almost 300hp.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I understand that the spoiler is a big item, so if you give me your Zip/Postal code, then I can check the price of shipping, add on what I would like in my pocket, then give you a price....BUT....I will be fair to everyone with price. EXAMPLE: Shipped to California = $50, I want $25 in my pocket = $75
Shipped to New York = $40, I want $35 in my pocket = $75

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Everyone remember to give me your Zip/Postal Code with inquiry about item.....having it will give me a good idea of prices to ask!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Ok, I have made a decision to go ahead and list the following items prices:

Spoiler for $85 US SHIPPED

Fujita Cold Air Intake for $125 US SHIPPED

Altezza Tail Lights for $125 US SHIPPED

These prices are pretty firm depending on where you are to. Message me for serious offers. I can list them on eBay for a BUY IT NOW and then its a legit transaction. I accept Paypal payments only. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.