Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i have this idea of what i wanted to do to my Versa, almost 2 years later and now i have the resources to do it.... but i dont know if i should take the gamble, and for multiple reasons.... 1. I want this to be simple enough for everyone to do. 2. How many people would actually go out and do this? not that it really matters. 3. If people weren't capable of doing this themselves would they pay me to do it for them? 4. I don't know if I have the patience to complete this project... help me out people! this one is a tough one... oh and sorry I didn't mention what exactly this project is... I dont want to get anyones hopes up.... But i am seriously considering do this... feedback anyone?

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I don't know what it is but I say no.

Unless I can do it to my 1.6 too :)

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it is something that isnt very expensive and really isnt that hard to do, but it does require time.... but the finished product is way more functional than stock, and will improve the look of any Versa....

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i would call u and ask whats up. but for some reason at&t decided to suspend my phone.... i have no idea why... everything is payed.. and their tech support isn't 24/7... lame.

·
Registered
927 Posts
dont you hate ATT wish cingular is still running independently so we are not forced to get data plan on stupid smart phones lol... Go for it theo :p i got 3 weeks off from school starting on monday :p actually today but i have to shop for tux for the wed on sat :(

·
Registered
91 Posts
dont you hate ATT wish cingular is still running independently so we are not forced to get data plan on stupid smart phones lol...
They only tell you that in the store. Once you sign up for the data plan you can go home, go online and cancel the data plan and just have the calling/texting.

And Theo get on with it already. I wanna know what it is too!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.