Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got a few new goodies that I'll like to share with the community. First off I like to thank fellow member Gorp for providing me with these new to me parts.

First up; wheels, and springs courtesy of Gorp:

Blacked out front end:

Shot of Gorp and Me:

Will update with more pics once wheels and springs are on.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
15" Sports wheels.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, Don't think I'll be painting them HR16DE. Just gonna smooth out the lip and they'll be going on as is. They look pretty damn good as is if you ask me.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Very nice looking, can't wait to see the finished product.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, been a while but I finally made some progress lol. Decided to go a different route with the wheels and so far not regretting it :ihih:

17" Konig Reign 205/50 continentals in front, 215/50 goodyear in rear

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep, I've always been a fan of bigger wheels so I found a guy that wanted smaller once (like the once I had) and so we made at str8 up clean trade, this is the result =)

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
cars looking great man!!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys and gal =)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes sir, had too. Guy was nice enough to give me old once he had laying around but they were for his Accord so they didn't fit my car. I couldn't use the stock once cause they required tuner lugs so I just went to a tuner shop by my crib and got them there at a good price, the rest is history =)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Now I'm just debating weather to drop it on the H&Rs I got or keep it as is. Don't want tyres rubbing like my last car. I do love the dropped look though, so undecided right now.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.