Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
5,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Redline racing Posted: Jan 15 2013
CC from an email sent to a couple members that inquired

"we will be making the final parts in the machine shop late next week for 1 last test fitting. If everything looks good then the part will hit full production and be ready in 4-6 weeks"

This is a go, no more stalling. I even bought a versa transmission to keep in the shop so we wouldn't have to keep getting cars in for adjustments. Realistically the sample being made right now is more of a "full production sample" just to make sure the cad files and coding are done right. The actual needed measurements are complete. The sample that Byron had on his car for a couple months worked fine. The new sample is just minor alterations for added clearances and cleaning up the shape a bit.
I emailed a few companies that make shifters and they are the only response I have received. Sounds promising but the original short shifter thread they made started in Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:02 p.

It has been exactly 3 years that this short shifter has been in "the works" OT can be found here http://forums.nicoclub.com/post6430382.html#p6430382

·
Registered
302 Posts
Oooh I can't wait to see this on people's Versas.

·
Registered
656 Posts
i will be buying this

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.