Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2016 Note with the steel wheels (185/65/15) and was wondering if there are any alignment/clearance or any other issues with going to the 195/55/16 Nissan alloys from the same year? A tire size comparison calculator says they're the same number of revolutions per mile (825)

·
Registered
688 Posts
I have a 2016 Note with the steel wheels (185/65/15) and was wondering if there are any alignment/clearance or any other issues with going to the 195/55/16 Nissan alloys from the same year? A tire size comparison calculator says they're the same number of revolutions per mile (825)

If you have your spare tire mounted on a steel rim, you might want to make sure that alloy mounting lugs can be used to mount the spare. When I had a Mercedes with alloy wheels, my spare was mounted on a steel rim. The alloy lugs could not be used to mount the steel rim because they were too long. The spare did come equipped with its own shorter lugs.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found some new OEM 15" Nissan rims on fleaBay and they were much cheaper ($360 including shipping) than the 16" ones I wanted -and they matched the color of my car!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts