Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,

I recently acquired a Nissan Versa 1.8 SL and would like to know if any of you have accomplished this task: to upgrade the power mirrors to automatic power folding mirrors (I don't exactly the name of the feature, but what I mean is those side mirrors with power folding motor in it, alongside the electrical actuator).

As you can see in this short clip from YouTube, it's possible.

By doing a little research, I found this switch from another model, which looks very similar and should fit:
Nissan Note Mk1 Mirror Control Switch | eBay

What do you think? Have you every tried? Thought about it?

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
I've never heard about this option, but it sounds awesome! I feel like there would be some motor mechanism required as well on the install to do this though..maybe finding TIIDA mirrors from overseas (in Asia) Where are you from?

If you give this a go, good luck and keep us posted!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never heard about this option, but it sounds awesome! I feel like there would be some motor mechanism required as well on the install to do this though..maybe finding TIIDA mirrors from overseas (in Asia) Where are you from?

If you give this a go, good luck and keep us posted!
I'm from Brazil... The brazilian Tiida was imported from Mexico. All I know is the top version sold in our neighboor Argentina was much more equipped. It's called Tiida Tekna. I'm trying to find some of these parts on the Internet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts