Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi guys im new .. and i have nissan versa 2007 1.8 6 speed, some time i do 1/4 miles and track , i just take off the aire filter for more power , now i want to do more .., i want to know about type of spark plugs, catbacks , exhuast systems, about ECU programs , CAI and about how to install fog lights .. can any body help me ? or ideas ..

BTW I live in el salvador all the way in central america ...

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Your not going to find much in regards to power gains. There's some intake and exhaust mods available but no internal stuff or forced induction. No one that I know of has had a versa tuned yet but the sentra guys with the mr20 have so its possible. If you want more power you can get the mr20 out of a b16 sentra, they're a direct swap.

There's the usual available for the suspension like coil-overs, drop springs, strut bars, and lower braces. I've been pursuing polyurethane bushings with some luck. The Versa shows a lot of promise in handling once you start modifying the suspension. I've been autocrossing it for three years and have getting out onto a race track this year and have been having some great success with it.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Mine will be turbo'ed soon. MR20 swap makes it pull alot harder, especially with P/P like i did. For tuning there's just Uprev but it's alot of money for something that really won't deliver big gains. I mean i think even a 93 tune only nets you about 5-10HP. I'm not even tuned yet mind you i should be...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MR20 ? does it fit in a versa?? well i have dont the intake but .. about the ECU program .. there is a company here call boost that reprogram the ecu and give alest 30 ph and 20 of tor ..

·
Registered
690 Posts
Like i said I doubt you will get that much out of a tune. The MR20 is the same engine but with about 20 more HP, everything transfers over, nearly identical. It came in B16 Sentra, Qashqai, NV200/van and i think maybe some Renault Clio's?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.