Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There are 6 parts (2 mins each) to the video since YouTube is lame and can't go over 10 minutes.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
what program do you use to edit and compress your footage? and yes youtube sux. 2gigs or 10 minutes.... gay

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its a cheap free program I downloaded online, nothing special. I need Adobe Premier or something along the lines to my standards

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
premier is pretty good, i used that for a couple years, but moved to final cut pro for the last 4 years. its interesting that the free program will allow you to export in 1080p. do u know if its 1080p compressed or uncompressed? because ive exported clips that were 15 seconds long that were uncompressed and turned out to be a massive 15gig file

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's not compressed at all, after I uploaded them to my Western Digital HD, they came up to be about 4 gigs

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes I heard of it... the mere point of this was to try it out and see the results of the video.... I like it but will give megavideo a shot

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BTW, when I make my next run in the mountains, the stop watch on my cellphone will be used so when 10 minutes comes by, I can cut the video before hand.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts