Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought of possibly including a forum that are dedicated for people who live in different parts of the US. Have a North America forum with sections like for West (CA, HI), Northwest (WA, OR, ID, MT WY), Southwest (AZ, CO, UT, NM, TX) etc. Have the forum placed beneath the extra forums if possible. Within the next few years, the Versa crowd will get bigger and there needs to be a place for them to post.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thats a good idea I think, i would love to be able to meet up with people in the the Pittsburgh Eastern area

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
if you really want to we can, but i think we can just post up in the meet section of it, until it gets too unorganized.

my fear is people start talking in a convo in the regional forum, and everyone misses something good, if you people want it I can add it.

Dave

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd like to have that feature. You ought to add it in, it will be needed in the future anyway.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
The only thing I don't like about such a feature is the fact that I like to see what everyone has to say. While I can still go into the Aussie section and look it just seems easier if it was all together. That way I don't have to check sections for every country.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts