1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
no clue what you are talking about

·
Registered
519 Posts
I have not confirmed this on the Note but if there are no obvious signs of any air exit points typically these would be located behind the rear bumper cover on the side of the car (side-rear area).

I noticed on my Note, there are cut-outs on the side of the rear tail lights. I think it would be possible the reason for these cut outs would be for the flow thru vents exit, but again I have not confirmed this.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Here you go OldGrampa. As I thought, the "Drafter-Air" is located behind the rear bumper cover just below, and to the rear of the gas filler door (View "E" on the drawing). The drawing shows there is only one (on the driver side) but I could be wrong. Click on the estore link below.

Nissan USA eStore

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have not confirmed this on the Note but if there are no obvious signs of any air exit points typically these would be located behind the rear bumper cover on the side of the car (side-rear area).

I noticed on my Note, there are cut-outs on the side of the rear tail lights. I think it would be possible the reason for these cut outs would be for the flow thru vents exit, but again I have not confirmed this.
The cut-outs on the side of the rear tail lights are for aerodynamics. I read somewhere that it improves aerodynamics/drag by 1%.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
OldGrampa
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing