Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 Versa Note with a broken air vent in the center. Nissan said I would have to buy the whole bezel for like $400 just to get that vent. Does anyone know if the events from the 2013 Versa would fit? I can't seem to find a place that has the 2016 vents. But I did get my hands on the 2013 so I have two of them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 2016 Versa Note with a broken air vent in the center. Nissan said I would have to buy the whole bezel for like $400 just to get that vent. Does anyone know if the events from the 2013 Versa would fit? I can't seem to find a place that has the 2016 vents. But I did get my hands on the 2013 so I have two of them.
I just bought a 16 Note so what year did Nissan go with the current design? Was it 2014 or earlier? I would think when they went with the current design that should fit your Note. Try e-bay for just that piece? Over the years have found many parts from this place. Might be worth a look.http://www.car-part.com/

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess this forum doesn't send emails. Going to open this thing up later and see if these 13s will fit.

·
Registered
144 Posts
The Versa Note (i.e. 2nd gen Versa hatchback, which replaced the original/1st gen Versa hatchback) started with MY 2014 (at least here in the U.S.).

The current Versa sedan started with MY 2012 and should have the same vents as the current generation Versa Note.

Is the 2013 Versa that you have the sedan or the hatchback (Versa Note)? I'm assuming that the 2013 Versa you're referring to is the sedan since there was no MY 2013 hatchback; the 1st gen hatchback's last MY was 2012. Nissan skipped MY 2013 for the hatchback and the Versa Note started with MY 2014.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
TKO
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing