Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just purchased a 2010 Versa SL hatchback, I like the car and really enjoy the concept of these forums, I am on a couple of others that has to do with motorcycles. Father of 2, 28 month old and a almost 7 month old. They keep me real busy but are tons of fun and I would not change it for the world!:thumb2:

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
welcome! Not too many of us from New England on here.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to the forums

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Welcome to NVF network

I have a 3 year old boy
He keeps me busy too. LOVE HIM TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This forums is great, informative and fun bc you get to post stuff about your versa and share with other V owners =)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I have had it for a week, it has been very cold so far, but I have managed to completely debadge the rear of the car, it started with just all the dealership stuff, and ended up completely bare! I just had the windows tinted today while I was at work, they look great they used 20%, I had asked for 5% so I have a 30 day trial, if I don't like it they will take it all off and install the 5%! not sure what is next for it, just inexpensive stuff for a while :)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, hope you enjoy the stay. There's lots of inexpensive stuff you can do do the V, it's just a matter of what you want first lol.

·
Registered
138 Posts
welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I have had it for a week, it has been very cold so far, but I have managed to completely debadge the rear of the car, it started with just all the dealership stuff, and ended up completely bare! I just had the windows tinted today while I was at work, they look great they used 20%, I had asked for 5% so I have a 30 day trial, if I don't like it they will take it all off and install the 5%! not sure what is next for it, just inexpensive stuff for a while :)
Sounds good. I love the debadged look. Also, 20% tint is nice, I have 5% all around and love it. Do you mind a suggestion? I've had my windows tinted for close to 2 years with no problems(thank God) but its illegal in most states so I'd check the tint limit in your state just to be on the safe side.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome! Kids=busy, i hear ya! Wife wants to try Vermont for next vacation, very nice:) Enjoy NVF!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fellow Vermonter

Welcome from a fellow Vermonter! I live in Mendon. I guess you are north of here near Lake Champlain. I came across this site only today. And I also have a 2010 SL Hatchback! (Is yours white too?) Enjoy your youngsters while they are little & such fun. I am recently retired with grown kids. (They are still fun, but in a much different way.)
TomDux

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum. I'm new as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.