• (1.8) 36 +

Votes: 16 5.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please choose the range for your gas mileage in the poll above. This will help new comers see what kind of real world gas mileage the Versa gets. There are a million threads on gas mileage and alot of people come on here to say they purchased a Versa for just that reason. Some are unhappy with the mileage and others like it. With this thread we can compile this useful data into one spot for new comers or just for us old timers to compare.

Now I know this varies with seasons or driving style but we all know about on average what our cars do. Feel free to add a comment and additional information below.

Please convert your numbers to US mpg's before submitting and answer to the poll. You can use this calculator here for your conversions. http://www.eforecourt.com/l_100km_mpg_convert.htm

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
This poll is a great idea, especially for number nerds like me:DGot my vote in. Based on a lot of rural driving, set at 90km/h. Almost always using AC in summer. See sig.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm assuming US gallons?:D Easy to convert, just google it. This poll is a great idea, especially for number nerds like me:D
Yes I did mean US mpg. Sorry I should have specified.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2007 Versa. It came with the standard automatic transmission (no CVT). They ran out of them. Anyway, when I first got this puppy I took it on a 100 mile trip. I kept it at 50 MPH (drove me crazy going that slow but...) and going and coming I got over 40MPH!

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 2007 Versa. It came with the standard automatic transmission (no CVT). They ran out of them. Anyway, when I first got this puppy I took it on a 100 mile trip. I kept it at 50 MPH (drove me crazy going that slow but...) and going and coming I got over 40MPH!
While high numbers on a single trip is great I would not use that in your voting. This is more for your daily routine.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for voting everyone! Let's keep them coming!

BTW where are all the 1.6 people at?

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I might need to change mine lol. The last few tanks have been in the low 20s and the last tank was 19.5 mpg kinda upset bout it but nissan sez there's no problems with the car.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can change if for you if you need to just let me know. I would need to know what option you were before and which one is more representative of your mpg's now. This is more of an overall poll though. So if you've only been recently getting a few bad tanks you might want to leave it where it was.

Sorry to here your getting such bad mileage.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Yeah I will let it go a few more weeks I hope its not going to stay like this

·
Registered
21 Posts
I got 21-25 on a regular basis, my max its 26.745, and my lowest its 22.875 and average its 24.820 all in mpg, i drive 95% city tho.

If u are using a droid, look up the app named aCar, its a great tool to keep track of expenses done in the car, and if the company pays you for mileage you can add that too, i dont know if its in the iphone market, but u can check it out, it has done wonders for me

·
Registered
247 Posts
26-30

Ours was a 2008 Sl with the CVT, a mixture of city and highway driving. It got over 30 a few times, but most it hovered right at 30

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Drive an 11' S and beeing averaging 34-35 past couple tanks. Heard that it only gets better once the car has been broken in and well I'm pasted 7k already so I say that's broken in enough.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Drive an 11' S and beeing averaging 34-35 past couple tanks. Heard that it only gets better once the car has been broken in and well I'm pasted 7k already so I say that's broken in enough.
ours didn't break in till 10,000 miles lol, before that we were hovering around 23-26, after 10,000 it went up to 30 or so

That's really good at the mileage tho. It is a auto, or manual?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
It's a 6sp

·
Registered
377 Posts
Can't really vote on this because my range is much broader....should've maybe specified highway or city. I get like 22-30.

·
Registered
656 Posts
1.8 hatch and gettin into the 40's

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok who voted 20-25 with the 1.6? This is impossible, I tried :). LOL

Let's keep the votes coming.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts