Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A couple days ago after a drive from work which was about 25mins I get to a stop light and my 2012 Nissan Versa 1.6 SV stalled while waiting for the light to change. The car Idled really low and then it sounded like it wasn't on anymore. Like the ignition was on but the motor stopped. All the lights were on and the power steering was out. So I turned the car off and turned it back on and everything was ok. Today when I drove to work which was about 25mins I got to the parking lot to observe the rpm. It went really low once again but it never turned off this time. So something is obviously wrong I'm just not sure what it is. Car has 86,000 miles on it and has no Check engine codes on it. I drove through the city for about 10mins trying to get it to happen again but it didn't. Maybe because I don't get to a high enough speed in the city for it to happen whereas when driving to and from work I get up to 60-70mph. About 2 months ago I changed the spark plugs and coil packs. I also cleaned the Mass airflow sensor around the same time as I changed the plugs. I've read something about a throttle body relearn but I've only seen that for years 2007-2011 versas. Would I need to do that for my 2012 versa and would it be the exact same procedure as the 2007-2011 version? With no codes it makes it harder to pinpoint what the problem is.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts