Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When aftermarket suspention parts come out for the note will these lowering springs, strut bars, and more fit the 2012-2014 versa sedan cuz they share the same suspension?I talked to tanabe and they said that they will be making aftermarket parts in December for the note.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Hope some parts swap over for you sedan guys because I have a feeling aftermarket for the Note is going to be much greater then the sedan. Honestly though, the two cars are different chassis and in other countries two totally different cars. So nothing may work. But nissan likes to raid parts bins for these budget cars so I have hope.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hope some parts swap over for you sedan guys because I have a feeling aftermarket for the Note is going to be much greater then the sedan. Honestly though, the two cars are different chassis and in other countries two totally different cars. So nothing may work. But nissan likes to raid parts bins for these budget cars so I have hope.
As far as I can tell the note and versa sedan use the same underpinnings.both use the v platform and from looking at nissan website they both use similar suspension setup so I think there is a good chance that note parts will work for the sedan as well

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
seems impul makes lowering springs and struts/shocks for the sedan. As well as a full adjustable coilover kit for the Note. Of course this is overseas models so fitment not guaranteed. Plus I hear impul stuff is not the easiest to get in North America.

·
Registered
637 Posts
seems impul makes lowering springs and struts/shocks for the sedan. As well as a full adjustable coilover kit for the Note. Of course this is overseas models so fitment not guaranteed. Plus I hear impul stuff is not the easiest to get in North America.

Yeah as far as I was told when I asked was that impul pulled out of the US market completely and is insane amounts of money to get their stuff imported

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.