Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site, had no idea the versa I bought to save on gas was such a fun car. I bought the super stripped base model, no frills. I'm looking for a reasonably priced set of factory alloy wheels in southern california.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome and I'm assuming you have a 1.6 sedan then? It is an awesome car. Once you get use to the electric steering it handles like a go kart.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Just a heads up the following cars wheels will also fit our V's

1993-2001 altima
2000+ 4 lug sentra
89-98 240sx 4lug
1991-2002 infiniti G20
Volvo s40/v40 not sure which years
lancer not sure which years

Figured I would throw that out there.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I would rather put the money into aftermarket rims and tires :)

I love factory wheels. I like the stockish look. Most aftermarkets unless spending good money look too racer for me.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Don't worry AusTiida. Nobody usually shares my opinion on OEM wheels. I am strange in that way. I just really like the look of them. Everyone I know prefers any aftermarket wheel.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
the SL rims are enkei's

OEM just means the company nissan uses to make the part. It doesn't mean made by nissan. So in this case enkei's are OEM because that is who nissan contracted to produce the wheel. You will find a ton of names in your car like calsonic, mitsubishi, hitatchi, yazaki, akebono, nippon. Actually come to think of it does nissan make anything?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yea ive been looking around for cheap stock rims that i cant just powdercoat black
i agree nothing looks better on a car than the rims designed for it.
just "personalized"
benifits of going to school for auto classes is you getta use the equpiment for free
=D

·
Administrator
5,024 Posts
stock versa wheels ftw! They're great looking. If i were gunna upgrade to a performance rim i wouldnt go bigger than 16 inch. Cause then the sidewall starts getting to thin and ride quailty goes out the window.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.