Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find cheaper better deal nissan Versa floor mats other than the nissan dealer?

Nissan dealer price...............80.00 USD
is that right?

I need dark nissan versa floor mats, so I was wondering if anyone knows any
"Loopholes" to get cheaper nissan versa floor mats?
:ihih: :ihih: :ihih: :ihih: :ihih: :ihih: :ihih:

I'm cheap, don't hurt to ask

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
If you want mats that will protect your carpeting perfectly I suggest the weathertech ones. I have the front and rear digital fit ones and they cover every part of the original carpeting. I have the original mats in a bag inside the house :) They are costly though.

This summer my dealership had a brand new set of Versa floor mats (front and rear) in charcoal for $55.00. Still in the box, and in the plastic. Not sure why they were on sale but they were there for a few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
For front and rear of the "digital fit" it cost me $237.19cdn. There was no charge for shipping as they have a location in Ontario. I only had to pay 13% tax, so the total was $237.19! I was tired of spending 30-40 every year on clear mats from walmart; and then they never covered up my carpeting. Winter here gets messy so I wanted to make sure my carpet was fully protected.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have the weathertech digital fit mats too. I really like them, they are custom fit for the versa and they have like a 1 inch lip around the edge so theyll hold some water if your feet are wet. Also i really like how the mat for the back seat covers the little bump. They are expensive though, at $170 usd for the front and back seat, and i also have the cargo liner for the hatch that fits perfect too for $110 usd

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I have the weathertech digital fit mats too. I really like them, they are custom fit for the versa and they have like a 1 inch lip around the edge so theyll hold some water if your feet are wet. Also i really like how the mat for the back seat covers the little bump. They are expensive though, at $170 usd for the front and back seat, and i also have the cargo liner for the hatch that fits perfect too for $110 usd
Yes I love the fact that it covers the hump in the rear floor too. Every aspect of the carpet is protected.

I havent been able to wash mine yet. Have you? Do they wash nicely?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I washed them off a while ago. The drivers side has taken a beating but they look good. I use armor all on them every once in a while to make them black and shiny, but it also makes them real slippery.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Im using I charcoal Nismo floor mats but i ended up changing mine out for black ones that I found online store. it actually fits better than just a charcoal. keep an eye out before buying. Floor liner is something that you should pay attention with despite of being just a miscelaneous part.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.