Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
where is the link to the 13th place? I'm not even sure the Versa is considered a subcompact at all actually. It's size but's it in the C-segment class. Though most compare the Versa with the fit and yaris.

·
Registered
430 Posts
versa's are everywhere... I swear to you the only reason I see a fit is cuz my cousin has one... I drive around NYC all over and all I see is versa's... there are even versa taxi cabs

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
versa's are everywhere... I swear to you the only reason I see a fit is cuz my cousin has one... I drive around NYC all over and all I see is versa's... there are even versa taxi cabs
Really? Wow ... kind of cool!
I still don't see that many Versa's around here. A few people in my neighbourhood have them, but the one guy keeps his in his garage and very rarely drives it.

·
Registered
444 Posts
My local AutoZone now has a fleet of Versa's as their delivery vehicles. I figure they must either be reliable or easy and fast to work on. Go Versa go!

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
..........wats intriguing is aguascalientes (did i spell that right lol) is making more than versas. they are making tiidas and sentras and also they are making engines for these vehicles down there. so for really someone or all 10,000 employees are very busy. that would be awesome to visit the place where gomez was born......:party:

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
You can but you might not get a warranty. Also many american dealerships will not sell new to canadians. They will sell used or demo
models but not brand new. Then when you come across the border you would have to pay tax and get the car up to Canadian specifications. Kind of a hassle to save a few bucks and no warranty often ruins it. Most people who buy American vehicles buy high end cars (BMW, Mercedes, Audi, etc) as they save a ton on those cars. Usually the individuals deal through their lawyer to avoid the fees and hassle. I would rather dish out the money to get a warranty and avoid any problems at the border.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.