Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Top 10 Slowest Cars of 2017 » AutoGuide.com News

You can see the link on the lower right side of the forum page, on the slowest cars for 2017. The Versa Note is probably one of the cheaper cars in the top 10 and it actually was faster to 0-60 MPH than cars with bigger engines and more horsepower. Certainly it was cheaper than all of them.

And spend all that more money on a Toyota Yaris and it comes with a smaller engine and a tad bit less HP than a Versa Note?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah, I'm kind of surprised with the position of Yaris as well. Good that I chose Versa on my lease at DSRLeasing, definitely a great model!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They tested Yaris with automatic transmission. I have 5-speed Yaris hatch, it is not a slow one.
Yeah if you Google the web there is a YouTube review between the Honda Fit and the Versa Note opining the poor acceleration and performance of the latter. The reviewers are indiots as they compared a 5-speed Fit to a CVT Versa Note, which has less HP and torque anyway - and cost maybe $2500 less.

·
Registered
300 Posts
The reviewers are indiots as they compared a 5-speed Fit to a CVT Versa Note, which has less HP and torque anyway - and cost maybe $2500 less.
The reviewers are not idiots, they have some agenda to push. The idiots are those who buy into their review, without recognition that it is apples to oranges comparison.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts