Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone im new to this forum and looking to get knowledgable help in fixin up my ride i have a 2014 nissan versa note on 18 inch rims that is lowerd on cut springs in the back and honda coils in the front now this is kind of a bootleg way on lowering so heres the question, Does anybody know if the previoous model hatchback lowering springs are compatible? thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
637 Posts
My car is the test car over at tanabe and yes springs are in the works for the note but won't be out most likely till around summer time...if OP is interested though I attend a monthly Honda fit meet that I'm sure you would be more than welcomed to

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hello everyone im new to this forum and looking to get knowledgable help in fixin up my ride i have a 2014 nissan versa note on 18 inch rims that is lowerd on cut springs in the back and honda coils in the front now this is kind of a bootleg way on lowering so heres the question, Does anybody know if the previoous model hatchback lowering springs are compatible? thanks in advance
What rims are those? And what's the width and offset of those?

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Your Versa looks great. How did you get the Honda coils to fit? And I dont know if the suspension is compatible but NecosNote was able to fit 1st gen. suspension on his 2nd gen. You can PM him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.