Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello -- First post here on the forum. I bought a 2015 Versa Note S-Plus last Sunday and have a question about adding a center armrest. I've read past posts which discuss after-market armrests, but I was wondering if anyone has installed an OE center armrest on an S or S-Plus. The Nissan Parts Webstore lists two charcoal-colored SV armrests. Does anyone know exactly how the SV armrest is attached to the driver-side seat-back frame -- possibly there is a nut or a stud bolt welded to the frame. Does anyone know if this armrest attachment point exists on the S and S-Plus, but is unused because there is no armrest. Thanks for your replies.

DRIVER SEAT COMPONENTS.. Fits: 2015 Nissan Versa Note SV 1.6L Automatic CVT | Nissan Parts Webstore

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for the link. I have seen that eBay armrest. It's good-looking, but the compatibility information near the bottom of the link indicates it will not fit on a 2015 Versa Note. I see you have a 2015 Note. Did you attach the armrest in the front cup hole? Any problems screwing it down to the top of the console? Is the flat area around the hole large enough for the mounting plate to fit without overhanging the sides of the console?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yep, that's the exact one I bought, no problems mounting it at all, other than having to spend minimum effort filing down the high spots from the plastic casting to make it fit all the way down into the forward cup holder.
It's practical, comfortable, and the wife and I love it, for the price.
It is bigger than what it looks like. I carry my Ruger SC-40 inside of it.

·
Registered
519 Posts
coaster, I was looking at the armrest on my SV and the whole thing is covered with fabric so I cannot tell for sure how it is mounted to the seat. I would assume there is a bolt through the part where it pivots up and down and a welded nut on the side of the driver's seat back.

You may want to try to feel for a hole on the side of your seat back to see if there is a mounting hole there. Or else go the aftermarket route which seem to be working out good for some Versa owners.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
jas32
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing