Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what wheels will fit a standard Versa Note S? I had to replace one of my tires 5k miles ago and the other three are coming up on 50k. I was planning on taking the one with the fewest miles and turning that into a full-size spare. Can I use a wheel from a sentra, maxima, etc?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Does anyone know what wheels will fit a standard Versa Note S? I had to replace one of my tires 5k miles ago and the other three are coming up on 50k. I was planning on taking the one with the fewest miles and turning that into a full-size spare. Can I use a wheel from a sentra, maxima, etc?
The bolt pattern for the Note is 4 x 100mm. I believe most other Nissan wheels are 5 lug which obviously will not work. Note that older (previous gen) Nissan Versa wheels are 4 x 110mm so those will not work either.

Also keep in mind that the center hub opening on the Note wheel is 60.1mm which is relatively larger than other makes, which eliminates using OEM 4 x 100mm wheels from most Hondas and Toyotas. Your best bet, other than an OEM Nissan wheel is an aftermarket wheel which usually have larger center hub opening to fit most applications.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Will the full-size tire fit in the spare tire compartment? I would think it's too wide (i.e. the full-size tire is 185 mm wide while the spare is 125 mm wide), although it'd be sweet if it fits.

·
Registered
144 Posts
The bolt pattern for the Note is 4 x 100mm. I believe most other Nissan wheels are 5 lug which obviously will not work. Note that older (previous gen) Nissan Versa wheels are 4 x 110mm so those will not work either.

Also keep in mind that the center hub opening on the Note wheel is 60.1mm which is relatively larger than other makes, which eliminates using OEM 4 x 100mm wheels from most Hondas and Toyotas. Your best bet, other than an OEM Nissan wheel is an aftermarket wheel which usually have larger center hub opening to fit most applications.
Do you know the offset of the Note wheels? I am looking to replace my 15" steel wheels with 14" steel wheels

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
TKO
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing