Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I see all the talk about engine problems, well I had to replace my engine (2009 1.8L) after 22 months after purchasing it new. NOT at nissan's expense. at mine. KEEP YOUR RECEIPTS! I didn't and could not prove I had the necessary oil changes. I also know another guy with a 2010 versa and his engine was screwed after 30,000 kms but nissan took care of his replacement. something is wrong with these engines people. nissan knows it but what can you do? with the second engine I have done all my own oil changes at 6000 km and so far no problems but I have never gotten the advertised gas mileage. just another item on the list of disappointing issues. and that cvt transmission? crap crap crap. I love sitting in traffic waiting for it to switch from reverse to drive...1, 2, 3, 4 - FINALLY!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
if I have to get another car, I have no clue what to get. I really like mine and I hope it last long time. i'm at 120,200 miles and the gas milage is a must bc I drive long commutes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.