Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,271 Posts
seems odd to have two small hatchbacks in the lineup and not a sedan. I wish nissan broke down sales between the sedan and hatchback in canada as well as the US. I'm curious to see how many sedans actually sell.

I can honestly say if nissan did this in the US I would not miss the sedan at all. I don't see too many notes getting sold in Canada anymore because of this. The micra has a more euro feel which seems to be popular in canada. Since the engine is the same between cars, the micra being 2-300lbs lighter it is going to make it outperform the note in 5spd form. I see the micra gets an old 4at as the auto tranny and not a CVT. So the mpg's on a note more than likely will be much better than the micra when opting for the auto tranny.

I think I really would pickup a micra and ditch my old sedan if I had the option. Even with getting another car payment. This thing has got to be fun to drive. I would even mod that car and get a few more hp's.

·
Premium Member
3,271 Posts
that is hatchback and sedan sales. I was curious how many of those were just sedan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts