Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
637 Posts
don't really understand how they can say it would canabalize the versa sales here in the U.S when all they would have to do is move Versa line more upscale like they are in the rest of the world and have the Micra be their new entry level car. i for one sure wouldnt mind having access to the Micra a.k.a March here in the states seeing as the japanese market does just fine selling the 2 models side by side, and has for the better part of the last decade. what they fail to realize is that the U.S. market has been loving alot of the euro designs we have been getting from ford and other manufacturers lately and now would be a good time to capitalize on that...i wonder how hard it would be to import a Micra from you guys up north to the states lol

·
Registered
690 Posts
No skin off my nose. Frankly it's clear to see the hatchback was designed before the sedan, not much effort was put in to the sedan design, but what the hell does anybody expect, it is an A to B car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.