·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry typo...should read "switch". I was watching a video on youtube about a button on the door. If I have the key fob in the pocket, I can press a button on the door to unlock it. My car does not have it. Just checking if this is something not a part of in the SL model or something I need to pay extra for. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
welcome to the nvf!

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Sorry typo...should read "switch". I was watching a video on youtube about a button on the door. If I have the key fob in the pocket, I can press a button on the door to unlock it. My car does not have it. Just checking if this is something not a part of in the SL model or something I need to pay extra for. Thanks!
I think you are referring to the "intelligent key" feature. As far as I know, it's only available on US model Versas.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I think you are referring to the "intelligent key" feature. As far as I know, it's only available on US model Versas.
ya i've never seen that on a versa up here either. my altima has it, handy!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Welcome!
That's a nice feature here but i'll live by pushing my key fob button while going to my car lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.