Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
MPG King!
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooo...

I bought and returned 3 sunshades thus far. I can't find one that actually fits or stays in place.

Can anyone recommend a sunshade that fits?

There's one on eBay that is supposedly custom-cut... but it's $33.00.

Thanks!

:jumping:

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Lets take a look at this...

You can be smart by emphasizing the products you use to produce your own sunshade and save money. The drawback, it will look shanty unless you take the time. Or...you can have an elegant sunshade. But, you end up spending money and some cost more than others. You pay for what you get.

All in all, do what you feel is in your best interest if you have the funds or not.

Back on topic, the purpose of this thread is to help out members to find the best overall sunshade for the Versa in general.

·
MPG King!
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Making your own sunshade would require:

- trips to the store, maybe many stores for different supplies like backboard, reflective frabric, professional grade adhesive that won't warp or melt under the sun (wasted gas)
- time and labor (wasted time and labor lol)
- a thick skin (would be straight up ghetto/embarrassing)

No thanks.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Making your own sunshade would require:

- trips to the store, maybe many stores for different supplies like backboard, reflective frabric, professional grade adhesive that won't warp or melt under the sun (wasted gas)
- time and labor (wasted time and labor lol)
- a thick skin (would be straight up ghetto/embarrassing)

No thanks.
lol

well i asked my manager today if we had anymore sunshades and she said they got sent to our outlet stores....heres a pic

if you like it i'll have to check to see if it's in any outlet stores. lemme know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.