Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys this is a really beginners question, cause I'm just a little worried about buying some parts from the States and finding they wont fit. Is there and difference AT all between the Versa and Tiida? cause I can never find parts for Tiida only Versa again sorry for this really basic question I'm just really curios

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
It depends on which parts you're looking for. Like warrior said, only difference between the two is cosmetic(body). If you're looking for engine upgrades, I'm 99.9% sure they are comparable cause they have same engine. I see you have a sedan so I assume it will be a HR15 or HR16. Here in the states they only have parts for the HR16 and MR18 I believe, I could be wrong, so just make sure you know what engine you need parts for. Also I think that a lot of the parts are comparable between the two engines. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I thought it was the same, good thing that in this forum always learn something new

·
Registered
81 Posts
hey guys this is a really beginners question, cause I'm just a little worried about buying some nissan parts from the States and finding they wont fit. Is there and difference AT all between the Versa and Tiida? cause I can never find parts for Tiida only Versa again sorry for this really basic question I'm just really curios
Well, they are obviously different but there are some parts that would both fit on the same model. Its about asking the dealership about such thing or better consult the local mechanic first before buying anything for your car.

·
Registered
613 Posts
you can always ask the seller if it fits the versa, i've had to ask a few sellers and they've always replied with a yes or no to help me out in purchasing items. this is especially useful if your buying from ebay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.