1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Very cool, does it have a music interface or was it done by control.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It does not pulse to music. It actually is all powered by the cig outlet and has three different modes; solid, breathe, and strobe (as seen in video).

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have wanted a red underglow on my V for a while however they are illegal in my state :(

·
Registered
377 Posts
Not to be a total negative person but that kind of blue lighting (looks good btw) is highly illegal in just about any states. Like, felony charges, because only Police vehicles are allowed to have blue lights on them and if a cop is a real asshole he'll bust you for impersonating an officer.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Not to be a total negative person but that kind of blue lighting (looks good btw) is highly illegal in just about any states. Like, felony charges, because only Police vehicles are allowed to have blue lights on them and if a cop is a real asshole he'll bust you for impersonating an officer.
Exact same rules applies to red lights with fire trucks. :(

·
Registered
238 Posts
It's also because the red lights are supposed to clearly indicate the back of the vehicle for anyone looking.
This is also true lol.

Interesting story about those lights though. A friend of mine had a custom sub in his old civic before and had lights wired to it (they were in the interior though) so when the bass hit hard it would flash. He originally had blue lights in it to go with his cars color and got pulled over and told he couldn't use that color. Well he tried again later with red and got pulled over and warned again and finally he switched it to green then once again pulled over and this time he got a ticket. He just couldn't win lol :smilielol5:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The lights are highly illegal to run on the street. The are for display purposes only. Checked with both LEOs and lawyer. You could very easily be hit with impersonation if you are running the blue on the road while driving.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.