Nissan Versa Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
It is a tiny light car. If the wind is some what fast, the car will boogie for sure. If the wind is not a factor, then I would look into the alignment asap.

·
Premium Member
1,105 Posts
I felt the same thing, but since I find myself driving economy cars thats the norm. One day a guy ran a red light while I was making a left turn. I turned extra sharp to mis him and him the drivers side on the center divider going up on 2 wheels for a few seconds. >:D

Had alignment checked at first oil change and to my surprise the passenger side was all screwed up. Luckly they were able to get all the adjustments within spec. Afterwards car drives better.

60-65? Are you serious?!?! If I am not careful Ill find myself doing 70-75 even 80. :angel

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just drove my 17 Versa on the 15 N in Ontario CA> . This are is know for its Santa Ana winds. The wind being around 35-40 it did try to toss the car around but nothing dangerous. My 2000 Echo had to turn the wheel 10-15 degrees just to go straight. Now that is unstable in my view.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Speaking of adding wider tires, how wide can we go with the stock wheels? (2015 Versa Sedan SV)

And does anyone know what those stupid-looking "mud flap things" are underneath in front of the back tires on the sedan? Some guy on YouTube said they were to stabilize the car at high speed.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts