Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering a Versa. I have 14 mirage de manual with 79k in 1.6 years, and is the most reliable car I have ever had. How is the Versa SV? I am considering one for the price and auto/etc

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
ride your mirage until the wheels fall off. I see no reason to upgrade to the versa SV from your DE mirage.

·
Registered
40 Posts
What Rob said. Most likely you are still upside down and the versa isn't worth taking the hit. I like my versa but I'll probably not trade it for another down the road.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I am considering a Versa. I have 14 mirage de manual with 79k in 1.6 years, and is the most reliable car I have ever had. How is the Versa SV? I am considering one for the price and auto/etc
I have a 2014 Note for the past 1.5 years and I have been very happy with it so far. Cannot comment on reliability as I only have 10K miles. Overall it has been great! Better than Fiesta or Accent (based on my own experience). The Versa sedan should be equivalent since they have the same mechanicals as the Note.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
jas32
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing