Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Well as most of you know I sold my Versa about a year or two ago. I got into drifting and have moved on to older Nissans. I've been asked to post up some pictures here and on MicroImage on my car and whats all done to it so here we go!

1991 Nissan 240sx

-KA24DE w 148k
-OBX Headers
-Test Pipe
-Greddy TI-C Exhaust System
-B&M Racing Sport Short Shift Kit
-GReddy Weighted Shift Knob
-NRG Quick Release
-NRG Short Hub
-Spec D Deep Dish Steering Wheel
-Godspeed Coilovers
-HIDS

Here are some pictures of me drifting in my last 240 at a drift event in Portland.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Love the car! That's the same kind of setup I want. Right now though it looks like I'll never find a clean 240..

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love the car! That's the same kind of setup I want. Right now though it looks like I'll never find a clean 240..
Thanks man! Yeah, it's actually really hard to find a clean s13 these days. They are the best entry level car for drifting. You don't really have to do any modifications to get it sideways! Keep looking though, one will come around sooner or later. I've had a couple piles, this is the cleanest one I've had so far lol

Nice hatch. Love the coupe. What happened to it?
Thanks! This is the cleanest 240 I have ever owned and the only one I've owned with a clean title. :) haha! I got rid of the coupe because it had a lot of body damage. Someone put in an aftermarket sunroof and when I got it the glass was missing and someone rivveted in plastic over it. It was really ghetto and I didn't want to spend my money fixing it. Worked out great though cause I got this hatch, $500 cash, and a fat stereo system from the trade. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts