Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
according to many reviews the VERSA 1.8 SL does approximately 292 miles on a fill up city. Does anyone know approximately how much it goes on reserve after the fuel light goes on? I know many factors are involved but a "pert near"
would be fine. Thanks to all who respond.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I've gone approximately 20-25 miles on empty. Beyond that I wouldn't want to find out lol.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I've gotten mine REALLY low. To the point where it was pulling and struggling. It doesn't matter how low I get it, the most I've been able to fill it is 11.5 gallons. It's supposed to be a 13 gallon tank.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I've had to drive 30 miles on E on a long stretch of highway in the middle of nowhere. I'm pretty sure I have a 13 gallon tank, when I refilled after that the car only took 11.6 gallons. Many times when I refill i only get about 10.5 gallons in.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
reserve is 10L. No idea what that is in american. Its a 50L tank. Light comes on at 40. I have rode the gas light over 100km
Same here, 50L tank. Right when low light comes on, i put in 40-42L. I have not quite driven 100km after light on.
Today low fuel light came on at 607km. Gas $1.15/L today so I'll fillup shortly.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Same here, 50L tank. Right when low light comes on, i put in 40-42L. I have not quite driven 100km after light on.
Today low fuel light came on at 607km. Gas $1.15/L today so I'll fillup shortly.
Where is it $1.15?

I am down to 1/4 of a tank, need to fill up soon, was just going to stop at CT and use my fuel discount; think it's $1.20 here today.

·
Registered
440 Posts
*Just a side note:

Driving on low fuel is not good for the fuel pump! The ONLY thing that cools the fuel pump is the fuel itself. Constantly driving with less than 1/4 tank will cause premature failure!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.