Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Self explanitory i did a few passes in my S model Versa tonight and stayed consistent with 11.5s all night long considering it was 99 degrees with 100 percent humidity and was killing my times. not bad considering im automatic S model with a intake and axleback and throttle tuner. first pass was with throttle tuner on economy whaich was my bad. more passes i did better my times got as it was cooling down. but my buddy nick was kool enough to go with me bear the heat and come out and film.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
video 4 was actualy the first pass of the night i did with my tuner set on econ mode lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the heat and humidity slaughtered my times everyone was running slower than normal but im still happy i just went to see what it would do its slow on take off but out of first gear it really picks up power kind of wish it was a qtr mile

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ah reaction couldve been better its hard to hit the tree just right here are my times and such

pass 1
11.96 @ 60mph reaction 1.34 (tuner was in economy so slow take off and pass)

pass 2
11.58 @ 61.6 mph reaction 1.15

pass 3
11.55 @ 61,8 reaction 1.14

pass 4
11.517 @ 61.8 reaction 1.0

pass 5
11.514 @ 61.7 reaction 1.22

pass 6 best and last of the night i took out fog cover to take in direct air and power shifted
11.49 @ 62.1 mph reaction 1.0

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ill be going back next month after my header goes on and the rest of my custom greddy set up is finished along with a mishimoto oil cooler keep that bastard cool lol

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
LOL I read the thread title wrong and assumed it was a 1/4 mile and was thinking holy crap a versa ran 11.5 in a quarter???

Good job though on the 11.5 in an eighth! Sounds like you had fun!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks man lol i wish i was in 11s in a qtr . i wasnt really there to race anone but i wanted to see what itd do they have test and tune at our track every friday so in fall when it cools down and i add more to it ill see what itcan do

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.