Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
phase 1, lowered, 17 inch motegi wheels, dunlop tires, tint, pretty standard stuff

phase 2, same everything, didnt like the way the 40 series tires rode, so i slapped some lime green 15 inch steelies on with moon discs

phase 3, wrecked it

phase 4, redone, custom matte black paint, with house of kolors midori sour apple green stripe between the silver and black, been rocking it this way for at least a year, never took a pic, well here it is

shes filthy, has about 6 months of dirt and road trip on her, only been washed by the rain, but before it went away i figured i should share

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
the ones i got are genuine moon. and can be ordered from www.mooneyes.com they screw into the rim. they make them in sizes from 8 inch to 48 inch. the screw in ones leave 3/8 inch of lip so the wheel color can be seen. i took them off because they crack around where they screw in, this style is not really meant for daily road use

for road use they also make clip on ones, that hook in like hubcaps regularly would, but they dont show the color key, which in my opinion is a must

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
dude colby, finally some fuckn pix!!!! haha sick versa, sad to hear that it has to go :(

·
Registered
622 Posts
WOAH!!!!

Matte black paint job eh? I have been wanting to do that FOREVER. did you do it yourself? How much did it cost?

I need details.. Haha!!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
matte black paint was done at 1 day paint and body, after i took the car completely down, no weatherstrip, no door handles, lights, bumpers off.

cost about 700 bucks to do.

i shot the green stripe in the backyard of my old shop.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I prefer "phase 1" seemed to go downhill from there lol
it was a good lookin phase that rode like shit. i am not a fan of 40 series tires. if i had wheels on the car as it sits now with the matte paint, it would be awesome, but, the car is going away next month, and well, im over it

·
Registered
643 Posts
what did you use to lower it in phase 1? i have 17" motegi wheels with some all season tires...i'm putting on eibach springs this week...it will probably be closer to stock height after it's done

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Going away from Nissan? Or upgrading to a newer/bigger Nissan?
going away from car payment. got a sweet new ride. thats 20 yrs old, and paid for, that gets the same mpg, but is more fun to drive and i can mod it til my hearts content.

lost my shop, my income, losing everything i own and have worked for, not lookin for a pity party, just the way it goes and life goes on ya know?

heres my new ride

·
Registered
622 Posts
going away from car payment. got a sweet new ride. thats 20 yrs old, and paid for, that gets the same mpg, but is more fun to drive and i can mod it til my hearts content.

lost my shop, my income, losing everything i own and have worked for, not lookin for a pity party, just the way it goes and life goes on ya know?

heres my new ride

Nice new ride! Is that a Justy?

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts

heres my new ride

I hear you man. Hope everything goes well.

Is that a Ford Fiesta?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts