1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
147 Posts
i think its dope as hell. especially the cube. im more into that kinda vinyl layout as opposed to the lame anime type crap. thats just stupid. but a city skyline or geometric type shapes would look blaze.

im from baltimore city and take great pride in where im from, so much that i even got a tattoo along my ribcage to express it, so if i could find a way to get my city's skyline on my car it would just be insannneee..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thats funny, I was just thinking of them yesterday. I would LOVE to get my car wrapped..... but I hear its really expensive. I was thinking a huge NISMO wrap would be cool. Or perhaps a Red XIII off of FFVII on our huge doors (to those FF fans out there). I think even just covering my car in plaid would look pretty ridiculous. Maybe some hot pink/lime green checkers? hahahaha

·
Registered
444 Posts
I have a place directly across the street from work that does vinyl and paint graphics. Been thinking of stopping there and checking out what they got. Maye they can work on my V in between converting RV's into rolling ATF command centers. Pretty cool to watch. If its cheap and quality, I'll let you guys know.

Funny thing is theres a place that powder coats right next to them. All these ways to mod and no bucks. :(

·
Registered
413 Posts
so i went to a local vinyl shop and asked for a quote to do my roof and i was told, "we wont do it, your roof looks flat but its not...blah blah blah... round peg square hole".
she told me this standing in the shop looking at my car from 30ft away!! wtf, the V's isnt that bad, is it???

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so i went to a local vinyl shop and asked for a quote to do my roof and i was told, "we wont do it, your roof looks flat but its not...blah blah blah... round peg square hole".
she told me this standing in the shop looking at my car from 30ft away!! wtf, the V's isnt that bad, is it???
They are just giving you the run around. Don't waste your time there, shop around, get price quotes. I get annoyed when people refuse to offer any service.

Besides that, the roof on the V is pretty flat, almost perfectly flat.

·
Registered
354 Posts
what kinda rims do you have bluemango?
those are SEXY!
and for vinyls i think they are alright on some occassions like bluemango's
its nice on the v in that case, the anime is ehhh no comment.
but its all a matter of personal choice.
do as you please people!

=)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.