Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

What do u think.

Might go VIP, which would include Wood Grain Dash, SL CD player. 2 12" subs. realized that there not fast and more fun to slam and criuse. The wheels are Iforged but there 5 lug. I am trying to find some nice chrome or high polished wheels. If you know any site please PM me thanks

Brian

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
welcome to the forums, if you want to make a VIP Versa, keep in mind that you can fit 20 inch rims on the versa... use a +38 offset to bring the rims flush with fenders... if you have anymore questions just ask ill help you the best i can...

·
Registered
69 Posts
I would say get a jet black paint job, 20" chrome rims, black out tail lights and get a HID setup in the front. Also get the wood grain dash kit along with a touchscreen 2-DIN navigation unit and then a drop down 15" LCD TV from the roof so that the "executives" that you will be driving around can watch Satellite TV......or you can take all that money and buy a used limo..lol.

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
i dont have the resources to test fit crazy offsets, but i will try and find out if it will work for you.... oh yeah and you do need to paint your car jetblack, or superblack! dont forget the curtains and full leather interior.... i know someone who can do the leather for you if youre interested... let me know....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.