Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALL Import Car Show
Tidewater Z Car Club will be holding an ALL Import Car Show.
Sunday, September 5, 2010 Location – Quaker Steak & Lube Newport News at 12832 Jefferson Avenue, Newport News, VA. Rain or Shine. OPEN to ALL Import Cars!! Registration fee is $20 day of the show. Registration begins at 9:00am and ends at 11:30am sharp! Judging 12:00 noon to 2:00pm ... Peer Judging: Only Show-Car Owners will Vote. Many trophies and Best in Show. Awards at 3:00pm. Goodie Bags (first 100 registrations) DJ Music, 50/50 (Food Bank of Southeastern Virginia) and Vendors. So come on out and show off your car and support a great cause!! Contact: [email protected] or call 757-255-2620
Rules: No Loud Music (except DJ), no drugs, no speeding, absolutely no dragging or burn-outs.

100 + cars expected
Date and Time

Sun Sep 5, 2010 from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm (EDT)
Location and Map
Quake Stake and Lube
12832 Jefferson Avenue,
Newport News, Virginia 23608
United States

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice. I'll try and post any I hear of.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Turnout was decent. A little bit of everything. Sadly, no Versas in the show. However, there were about 3 on the sidelines :)

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
VA meet

so where are all the VA versas at I want to get a meet going shoot some pics, eat lunch idk. Im in VA Beach, VA

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in. Just over the pond in hampton

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Wish I could meet, but I'm in Winston Salem NC, and its about 4hrs and 40 mins for me. That's a long drive for a meet.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I'm in. Just over the pond in hampton
well me and some friend will be heading up to hampton next sunday (1/23/11) for the gun show and after maybe to cici's so if you want to meet up let me know

Wish I could meet, but I'm in Winston Salem NC, and its about 4hrs and 40 mins for me. That's a long drive for a meet.
maybe when the NC meet gets finalized i may go to that we could meet up then at that.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Yeah, we will see. That would be great!! I work overnight and chancing a drive like that after work would be horrendous.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
yeah trust me I know bout that I have woked 10hrs got off at 12:30am then drove up to NH with my wife and son to visit family its like a 12hr drive I think my wife drove about an hour so i slept for that time the I did the rest.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@hemi sounds like a plan. Let me know what time.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
@hemi sounds like a plan. Let me know what time.
The show will be going on till 5pm then we are going to the CiCis off W Mercury blvd. We may be leaving the show a bit early I will talk to the guys going with me Sunday morning and I will get on here and post up what time we will leave, it maybe earlyer like around 3:30 to 4, then we will head over to CiCis. So if you want to meet at CiCis that will be fun we can do a small shoot of the cars then eat some cheap pizza lol. I will let you know what time for sure by 10:00am sunday if you want to meet.

im also in nc
what part of NC are you how close to VA Beach, VA

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
MuzzleNChains would it be easyer to meet in the morning/afternoon like 11-12 or later like 5-6 what would work better for you cause I had some plans change a bit and am free in the morning before the and can now meet before the show if its better.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, I got called into work. Going to try and make it after 6pm if it's not too late

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
should be ok let me know if you want I can PM you my cell #

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
had to leave hampton early cause I had to bring someone home they had something come up maybe we can change the date. sorry it was a last min change and I just now got home frome dropping them off.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's all good. I had to stay later at work

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
maybe some other time or when me and that member on MI get together you can join us. dont know when that will be yet.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
About this Discussion
84 Replies
19 Participants
Cobb
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing