Nissan Versa Forums banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
On Saturday nights, I've been going to Hardees on Jefferson Ave in Newport News. roughly from 5-9pm. A Bunch of older cars, but we could have our own corner.

Also, there is another meet that started up at the Planet Fitness on Mercury blvd in Hampton. Saturday nights around 9.

It doesn't have to be strictly Versa.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Hey y'all been awhile anyone from va thats new or old members that are still around?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Im near Richmond, VA but my car is pretty stock. I upgraded the speakers, added weather tech floor mats, cb radio, kicker compact sub. The stock radio and kicker door speakers rock, but I cant seem to find the sweet spot for the sub. Think Ill need to add a better bass knob or just upgrade the radio to one with a sub out and internal high/low pass filter so the music will hit, but not the announcer who POPS their "P".

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Well if your ever down in Hampton roads come say hey I'm the one with the mr20 swapped versa though right now she needs some work

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
No one else?

I use to live in Churchland. Id thought about seeing my old home and community.

Yeah, sounds like your car is something to see. Mines is pretty much stock. I got a seat heater, bull bar, hitch to install. Already upgraded the door speakers, dickie seat covers, tint windows, installed window visors, installed weather tech floor and trunk liners. I went with regular floor mats. Lastly a cb radio and kicker underseat sub.

Id considered lowering it, but the ride is pretty nice as is. Engine sounds great, but Im afraid an aftermarket exhaust will be too loud cruising at 70.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts