Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been checking out some different body parts for future mods. The vis rally body kit caught my eye but I cant seem to find a single picture of it installed on a car other than the stock photo. Ive looked at the usual sites (car domain, google images, ect.) but have come up with nothing. Anyone have this or know where I can find some pictures?

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
The japanese Tiida is a bit different from the versa, the Brazilian Tiida is pretty much the same as the versa.
I like the grille. Not so much of a fan of the back. That double wing madness.
I like the octane 2 rear spoiler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Front grill is different it has 2 pieces to it and if you look at the front of the hood you will see there is some extra metal on the hood in the center where it meets the grill.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I would actually prefer this kit, too bad is only a concept :bash:

·
Registered
613 Posts
the VIS rally body kit looks stupid...
im not too fond of it either lol..
i'd rather the impul kit, too bad its super friggin expensive

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Well the kit along goes for over a grand, the installation depends on the shop you take it to.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
They're the same car but this particular one is a Tiida. I've actually seen this kit done on a Tiida down at PR in cardomain. It was custom made though, so god only knows how much that cost him. It looks awsome though.
Here are a few pics:

They're not exactly the same but pretty damn close.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.