Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The telephone voice commands in my 08 Versa dont work well. About half the times when I try to make an outbound call using the "Call" command, the system responds with "Command not recognized" Some days it works and other days it doesn't, it drives me nuts. I have tried speaking louder, softer, even tried different accents but on the days it isn't working, it's a lost cause, I just dont get why it's so intermittent. Am I alone or do others have this problem too?

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
I havent been too successful using it, but when people call me I can answer and talk to them with no problems. It was a bit of a pain to program or add my phone.

Another issue I had was at first it worked with the caller id on my iphone. After an update to the iphone it no longer displayed the caller id info on the screen.

·
Registered
230 Posts
16 Versa Note. Really have never had a problem with the commends being understood. I do shut the windows if I on the freeway and I try to make a point of talking toward the mic. My Versa seems to work better than several friends who have brand new Toyota's.

Maybe they improved the mic in the newer models?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also wondered if the mic was the problem, I might just replace it with one from a newer model and see if it makes a difference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts