Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I had the black ice incident I went on Kijiji and bought a stock aluminium rim because the other one was beyond repair. So I needed to have the old rims switched with the new.

Decided what the heck lets go to Wal-mart and have them change it for me. Went in at 2:00PM and was told I my car won't get in until 4:00PM and I didn't mind waiting. Gave the guys my keys and off I went. I figured while I'm at Wal-mart might as well go to McDonald's and kill some time. I remember I had coupons in the car so I went back and asked if I could grab something out of the car. Then I came back and gave the manager my keys and off I went.

4:00PM rolls around and I sat there waiting for the car to pull in. Found out that the manager didn't return my keys to the shop and he TOOK THEM HOME after his shift! Took them half an hour to get a hold of him and took him half an hour to get back. By the time everything is said and done I didn't get to leave until 6:00PM (When the shop closed).

So I asked him if I'll be reimbursed for their mistake and he said he would charge me for the "balancing" instead of the "seasonal tire change".......Great I saved $6.00 dollars!

But the guys at the shop was understanding so once he left they told me they'd do it for free. They were confused why it wasn't free because this apparently has never happened.

That's my rant...

·
Registered
613 Posts
i had a similar incident at this carstar autobody, when i came to pick up my car from being fixed they couldnt find my keys, took a good half hr before they said hey lets take you to get your spare set, and by the time i got back they said their boss had taken the keys home with him and just got in with my primary set!

what a joke these places are eh?

sorry to hear that it took that long for something that should have been done in a few hrs. but glad you got it all sorted out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts