Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, as some of you know, I have Wal-Mart fogs in my V and they came with "white" bulbs so I would like to replace them with yellow fogs. Anyone know if this possible? I went to Napa yesterday but I only saw "white" fogs. I'd like bright yellow fogs like the older Lexus IS 300.

·
Registered
377 Posts
So, as some of you know, I have Wal-Mart fogs in my V and they came with "white" bulbs so I would like to replace them with yellow fogs. Anyone know if this possible? I went to Napa yesterday but I only saw "white" fogs. I'd like bright yellow fogs like the older Lexus IS 300.
Hey do you have a link to the fogs you put in? Did you cut the standard trim piece things or buy the other ones? I would like to do this mod I think. How do they securely attach? As for wiring do they just plug into the prewired harnesses and then you run a switch into the cabin?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I have them I cut the trim to work they come with a wiring kit, and for mounting you can ether just mount in the factory mounts or use high temp silicon to "glue" them to the trim I will try to get a link. And I didn't think you could change the bulbs?

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey do you have a link to the fogs you put in? Did you cut the standard trim piece things or buy the other ones? I would like to do this mod I think. How do they securely attach? As for wiring do they just plug into the prewired harnesses and then you run a switch into the cabin?
Dont have a link but the how-to has pics. I did cut the fog covers the car came with, I used a Dremel(rotary tool). As for the wiring, my car is the base model and wasn't prewired so I used the wiring the fogs came with, ran the wires through the firewall, and placed next to the dimmer switch(on the dash).

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have them I cut the trim to work they come with a wiring kit, and for mounting you can ether just mount in the factory mounts or use high temp silicon to "glue" them to the trim I will try to get a link. And I didn't think you could change the bulbs?
I didnt think so either and Im not 100% sure but the other day I was messing with the brackets the fogs came with and noticed 2 screws behind the foglight housing, I took them off and noticed 2 more screws holding the bulb in place so Im guessing/hoping I can replace them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.